Recruitment at Patient Choice
Patient Choice is always looking for good people, with employment opportunities at our Somerset and Essex offices.
If you are looking for the perfect job role, then check out the information on this page.
The majority of roles require you to attend one of our recruitment events. However, follow our guidance for specific advertised roles.
We are seeking motivated and enthusiastic team members to grow with us through a period of expansion. Patient Choice is an independent and impartial supplier of medical products, committed to providing the best deal for patients and the NHS.
We have vacancies in all departments in our Wellington offices including Customer Service, Prescriptions, Logistics & Finance.
Forthcoming Somerset recruitment events:
- Wednesday 12th April 2023 – 6pm to 7pm
- Wednesday 31st May 2023 – 6pm to 7pm
To attend one of our Somerset recruitment evenings, please contact us at email@example.com
Salary starting at £22,000 and higher salary bands for supervisor and manager roles
Logistics Manager (Maternity Cover)
12 month contract with potential for permanent role. Salary £35,200.00pa.
We are seeking a Logistics Manager at our Wellington offices to cover maternity leave, reporting to our Logistic Director. Start date June/July 2023. Brief summary of role below; more details available on request.
- Proven experience within warehousing & logistics sector
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills to manage a strong department team, with cross company communications
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Ability in problem solving and implementation
- Ensuring high levels of accuracy and on-time deliveries of essential medical supplies directly to patients
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics.
Please contact us with your CV and covering letter, or for more details.